- Entry level opportunity!
- Customer Care with variety
- North Shore location – work close to home
About the Employer
Our client is an established NZ owned and operated business that has been in operation for 15 years and provide cloud based technology solutions to businesses throughout New Zealand. Based on the North Shore they have a small friendly team and a supportive company culture.
About the Role
Our client is seeking a real all rounder! As a Payroll Administrator and Customer Care Specialist, two days of your week will be spent on data entry, and the rest of your week will see you providing top notch customer care and technical support for their online payroll products and services. This is a busy role where you will be assisting a varied client base via phone and email.
- Entry level opportunity
- Competitive salary
- North Shore location with parking close by
- Monday to Friday, business hours
- Payroll administration and data entry
- Provide support and advice while resolving any payroll system issues
- Assisting customers to manage their payroll/employees data
- Responding to incoming calls and emails from clients in a friendly manner
Skills and Experience:
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi task
- Tech savvy
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- Understanding of NZ Payroll would be beneficial
Only candidates that are NZ Citizens or Permanent Residents will be considered for this long term career opportunity.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: WSPCC01
← Back to job listings