- Step up and off the tools!
- Great salary package plus company vehicle & extras
- Enjoy a true work life balance in a beautiful region
About the Employer:
Our client is a thriving small business based on the beautiful East Coast of New Zealand. This company is taking the Hydraulics trade to the next level, providing not only sales and servicing, but design and pricing using up to date technology. The regions’ industries rely on our client to provide them with the specialist Hydraulic and Pneumatic equipment and servicing they need to keep their businesses running.
About the Role:
This role offers an experienced Hydraulic Technician the perfect opportunity to step up and make their mark. Or perhaps you are already a Workshop Foreman, leading a successful team within the mechanical/ industrial engineering sector and looking for a change. This position is based in a beautiful region on the East Coast; free from traffic woes and with the great outdoors on your doorstep, you will enjoy a work life balance like no other!
- A supportive environment with hands on owners
- Great remuneration including company ute and on call payments
- Grow your leadership skills in a Hydraulics workshop
- Work life balance is encouraged and easy to achieve in this thriving city
- Daily management of a team of highly skilled technicians
- Discussing projects, bookings and providing quotations through a software system
- Tracking and allocating jobs including liaising with the Parts department for availabilities
- Holding daily meetings, managing staff rosters and problem solving
- Upholding a positive culture within the team
- Ensuring Health & Safety guidelines are adhered to
Skills and Experience:
- Significant hands on experience in a Hydraulic or similar engineering trade
- Team Management skills
- Excellent customer interaction skills
- Computer literacy is essential
- Full Drivers Licence
- Forklift or HT Licences helpful
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Job ID: WSWF01
← Back to job listings