- Immediate Start
- Professional working environment
- Working with a Global Company
About the Employer
This global service-based company designs, installs and services integrated security systems and CCTV systems for commercial clients across a suite of technology-based security services.
About the Role:
In this role you will be based in our clients Perth office reporting to the WA Operations Manager. As the Administration Assistant / Project Admin you will be an all-rounder when it comes to office administration, data entry and general office management. Pay role, assisting with billing, invoices and month end processes will be an important aspect of the role and you will therefore need some qualifications and experience in Accounting.
We are looking for someone who is resilient and a self-starter, who can work with multiple internal and external stakeholders including senior management, project managers, technicians & clients.
- Great salary & on-site parking
- Variety in your daily tasks
- Opportunity for career progression
- No travel required
You will be responsible for;
- Working on all aspects of billing for the WA office, including loading and reporting invoices, assisting with client claims and general client billing reporting and cash collection
- Project cost analysis and assisting with month end processes
- Coordinate and carry out all office administration including reception, email enquiries, mail, couriers, greeting clients and filing, alongside general office management such as ordering stationary, kitchen supplies, etc
- Overseeing and supervising employees purchasing of equipment, services, and supplies
- Following and enforcing the company’s procurement policies and procedures
- Reviewing, comparing, analysing, and approving products and services to be purchased
- Managing inventories and maintaining accurate purchase and pricing records
- Maintaining and updating supplier information such as qualifications, delivery times, product ranges, insurances, etc
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in Accounting and Pay Role with a Diploma or bachelor’s in accounting
- Running, collating and presenting management reports
- Data entry and NetSuite administration
- Proficient with the Microsoft Suite
- Experience working with multiple internal and external stakeholders including senior management, project managers, technicians & clients
- Exceptional interpersonal and communications skills
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
← Back to job listings