- Great salary package
- Well established business with excellent company culture
- Great work schedule and coastal lifestyle
About the Employer
Our client is a family started building business, building premium modular homes. They have been building homes since the 1990’s. They are very well established and respected in their field. They build and design lifestyle homes up and down the south and central coast of NSW. As a modular construction company that prides themselves on the high-quality finishes of their homes, they require high quality staff. You will be an integral and valued member of their team.
About the Role:
Buying and building a home is a very complex experience, there are lots of decisions to be made. This key role will manage a portfolio of clients and guide them through the process of building their new home. As a Customer Relationship Coordinator you will communicate and liaise with clients through every step of the process, building and maintaining a positive relationship with each customer in your care to give them the best possible building experience.
You will become their point of contact and keep them informed as their build progresses throughout the entire lifecycle of planning, finance, legal, design, estimating and quoting. All while communicating with our internal departments, which all have their own specialist in them throughout the process.
Our Customer Relationship Coordinator’s are key to providing a smooth and positive customer experience. Being a client facing role it requires a well-presented personable individual, who is highly organised with a good attention to detail. It’s important you can spin multiple plates while still delivering a high level of customer service. Building and buying a home is a very emotional and personal experience and its incredibly important our customers feel supported and well taken care of.
- Build real relationships with your clients
- Good work schedule and lifestyle on the coast
- A supportive, safe and friendly work place culture
- No travel required
- Business has continued to operate during Covid restrictions and lockdowns
- Maintain a good knowledge of our clients business and products
- Liaise with the clients on individual projects; walking them through the full lifecycle of their build, providing impeccable customer service throughout
- Act as a go between all departments (planning, finance, legal, design, estimating and quoting) and your client ensuring queries are addressed and information is presented in a timely manner in order for production schedules to run on time
- Keeping clients up to date and informed around moving parts including estimating and quoting
- Manage all administration for your clients / projects
- Coordinate and book meetings with clients
- Work to production deadlines and schedules
Skills and Experience:
- Experience in a client focused role managing a portfolio
- Previous experience working with a residential builder will be highly regarded
- Prior knowledge of construction processes and an understanding of construction / building terminology would be advantageous
- A passion for customer service and desire to deliver a personable service
- Proven administration experience
- Organisation and time management skills to manage workflow
- An adaptable communication style which enables you to build rapport with a diverse range of clients and internal & external stakeholders is key to the success of this role
- A positive attitude and collaborative approach to your work
- The ideal candidate will be reliable, fit and healthy, with a hardworking, can do attitude to achieve team and individual goals.
- Through support and training, you should be keen and willing to learn new skills as you look to develop your knowledge of our business
- Please note you do not been to be a subject matter expert across building lifecycle, each department has their own specialist within them, this role sits client side and the Customer Relationship Coordinator needs to facilitate those areas and each departments interaction with the client.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
← Back to job listings