- Great salary package
- Well established business with excellent company culture
- Great work schedule and coastal lifestyle
About the Employer
Our client is a family started building business, building premium modular homes. They have been building homes since the 1990’s. They are very well established and respected in their field. They build and design lifestyle homes up and down the south and central coast of NSW. As a modular construction company that prides themselves on the high-quality finishes of their homes, they require high quality staff. You will be an integral and valued member of their team.
About the Role:
Buying and building a home is a very complex experience, there are lots of decisions to be made. As a Client Liaison Officer, you will guide our customers through every step of the process, building and maintaining a positive relationship with each customer in your care to give them the best possible experience.
You will become their point of contact and keep them informed as their build progresses throughout the entire lifecycle of planning, finance, legal, design, estimating and quoting. All while communicating with our internal departments, which all have their own specialist in them throughout the process.
Our Client Liaisons are key to providing a smooth and positive customer experience. Being a client facing role it requires a well-presented personable individual, who is highly organised with a good attention to detail. It’s important you can spin multiple plates while still delivering a high level of customer service. Building and buying a home is a very emotional and personal experience and its incredibly important our customers feel supported and well taken care of.
- Build relationships with your customers
- Good work schedule and lifestyle on the coast
- Fantastic company culture, reflected in their retention rate
- Great salary
- No travel required
- Business has continued to operate during Covid restrictions and lockdowns
- Liaise with the clients on individual projects; walking them through the full lifecycle of their build, providing impeccable customer service throughout
- Act as a go between all departments (planning, finance, legal, design, estimating and quoting) and your client ensuring queries are addressed and information is presented in a timely manner in order for production schedules to run on time
- Keeping clients up to date and informed around moving parts including estimating and quoting
Skills and Experience:
- Client facing background in a similar role
- A passion for customer service and desire to deliver a personable service
- An understanding of building terminology and processes would be preferred
- Excellent time management and attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple projects / tasks at a time and prioritise during busy times
- Excellent communication with multiple internal and external stakeholders is key to the success of this role
- The ideal candidate will be reliable, fit and healthy, with a hardworking, can do attitude to achieve team and individual goals.
- Through support and training, you should be keen and willing to learn new skills as you look to develop your knowledge of our business
- Please note you do not been to be a subject matter expert across building lifecycle, each department has their own specialist within them, this role sits client side and the Client Liaison officer needs to facilitate those areas and each departments interaction with the client.
Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
← Back to job listings