Being able to attract, hire and retain great staff is often a key area of frustration of small business owners. Whether you are a small business looking to recruit in Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane or Perth you may find yourself relating to these frustrations.
How can you recruit top talent without spending a fortune on recruitment fees? The Recruitment Alternative is the answer!
Our Value Proposition
You no longer have to pay high prices to source great candidates. We are an affordable recruitment service that delivers great candidates no matter the industry. We understand that all businesses essentially want two things from a recruitment agency. The first is great candidates and the second is low-cost recruitment fees. We provide both!
We recruit across all job categories! Our experienced consultants are here to support you and provide industry insight to ensure you attract top talent. Here are some of the industries and job titles we are currently recruiting for:
- Banking & Finance: Client Services Manager
- Manufacturing: Warehouse Logics Coordinator
- Sales & Account Management: Key Account Manager
- Call Centre & Customer Service: Customer Service Representative
- Administration/Office Support: Sales Administrator
- Accounting: Business Services Manager
- Trades & Services: Print Estimator
- Building & Construction: Surveyor
- IT & Telecoms: Service Developer
- Marketing/PR: Marketing Assistant
- And more!
Preparing To Recruit
When getting ready to start the recruitment process there are a few things to keep in mind. Be sure to have the following ready to go:
- Current position description
- Employment contract
- Competitive salary package range in mind
- Personality traits that would fit your company culture
- Interview questions and process planned out
- The induction and training process decided
Are you a small business looking to recruit top talent at an affordable price? Contact The Recruitment Alternative today on 1300 548 546 or via our contact us page. We will be able to work with you to achieve your recruitment needs.← Back to articles